Honesty

  I was introduced to the 12 Step Program back in 2014 2015. through a light reading of the first three steps, I accepted I was an alcoholic, and I did not worry about considering the understanding of a higher power in step two and step three because I believed in God and didn’t think I needed to waste to much time on this topic. 

I now began to embark on a step four, courageous and moral inventory of myself, The step that I knew everybody would fall off at and begin to find out what was wrong with me growing up because this was the only thing I honestly wanted to do out of this 12 Step Program, kind of weird, huh? 

After completing many fourth steps, This truly changed my life and help me to understand the things that I dealt with growing up, the fears I Felt, the resentments that turned into defects of character and further led me into a toxic way of life that no matter what I did, I could never find peace or happiness, and usually any action I would take would be negative and impulsive  

After completing the fourth step, It was time to admit to God to myself, and to another human being, the exact nature of my wrongs and that was not going to happen and that’s exactly what did happen and my dishonest program took a turn for the worst 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grateful alcoholic

. . . and became willing to make amends to them all.