Grateful alcoholic

 A lot has been said about what a grateful alcoholic is and to me it is an amazing transformation because of the fact I never believed I could ever state that I was a grateful alcoholic

I’ve Suffered some very traumatic family tragedies that at first I never thought I could reconcile with my recovery, however after completing the steps and having spiritual experience as a result of the steps, I can honestly say that the emotional sobriety that I enjoy today is a blessing

Gratitude is a very difficult thing for me too cultivate however I know that I truly like going to AA meetings. I love talking about the steps. I love working the steps. I love working with others because I believe in the process I believe that change does come through working the steps. 

And as a result of all the tragedies I’ve had in my life criminal behavior. I’ve wreaked havoc on others. You are witnessing nothing short of aAnd as a result of all the tragedies I’ve had in my life criminal behavior. I’ve reeked havoc on others. You are witnessing nothing short of a miracle and the obsession to drink or use in the irrational behavior is gone thanks to my higher power my sponsor the meetings, fellow alcoholics, I am truly a grateful alcoholic 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honesty

. . . and became willing to make amends to them all.