This is a program of action

 When I first met my sponsor and accepted a few of his suggestions that would begin the process of him and myself going through the 12 steps he began to tell me that this was a program of action


As I continue to go through the steps, I began to understand that I had to get into action, reading learning about certain aspects of the steps, writing them down pencil to paper and coming together with my sponsor, too dig in depth, undesired parts of my life 


Come together with God and ask for the courage to make the change that I need responsibility to make an amends. It didn’t matter how but it mattered a conscious effort, regardless of the outcome.


Once I come to begin to work on my daily inventory and draw closer to my higher power Who I choose to call God,  the result of my actions created within me a spiritual experience. 


In understanding my spiritual experience, I know that I could not have received it unless I had put forth wholeheartedly and honest felt action at working the steps, my spiritual experience entailed, the body, the mind, and the spirit all working together in God will. 


Thanks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grateful alcoholic

Honesty

. . . and became willing to make amends to them all.